|What can you publish on WikiVideo?|
On WikiVideo you can publish:
video created with your camera, videocamera, mobile phone, webcam or using CAMSTUDIO (free) a software that record your screen, the mouse movements and your voice
audio/video podcast that respect PODCAST RSS FEED standard
- showing slides (powerpoint ppt) or other files (word,excel,...) that you prepared to teach some topic
- if the course is teaching a software you can show how to use it
- you can show video started on your pc and comment it
WikiVideo accepts all video format (FLV, AVI, MPG, WMV, MOV, MP4, ...).
|Tips & Tricks|
- Create your videos with free software CamStudio
- If you want to increase popularity convert the video into FLV format with free Riva FLV Encoder
- If you want to improve downloading time convert into FLV Streaming format with free FLVMDI
|Publish on WikiVideo|
Click on CREATE NEW WIKIVIDEO to create a new videocourse and you could upload new videos (or submit external video resources) and attachments
If you have problem contact our staff
Well, you have created your first WikiVideo!